Shrey Sports Careers
Regional Sales Manager
Location : Field Based – North of England
Salary : £15K Basic + Competitive Bonus (On Target Earning 5% on any B2C New Business)
Benefits : Mobile Phone, Laptop and Mileage Reimbursement
2-Year Fixed Term Contract
Are you an ambitious sales professional? Are you looking for a new challenge and the next step in your career? We are looking for motivated sales professionals to join Shrey Sports today.
Shrey is a market leader in cricket helmet technology, sportswear and apparel. Shrey are a rapidly growing brand, that requires a suitable candidate that enjoys selling sportswear, and managing key accounts to help take it to the next level in the UK. Shrey want to become a household name across the main team sports in the UK over the next 5 years.
We are flexible for the location of this role for the right candidate, however the candidate needs to live north of Birmingham. You will have agreed sales objectives that will be focused on the on-going development of your customer base within the UK. You will be expected to maintain and grow existing relationships with customers within the retail market, whilst also generating a certain amount of new business, particularly across Private Schools, Cricket Boards, Professional Teams and Universities.
- Have experience in a Key Account Manager, Regional Account Management/Executive, Area Sales and/or Territory Sales role or equivalent.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to listen and develop as a person and with the company.
- Be motivated and highly resilient.
- Be able to connect with clients, building upon existing relationships and developing new ones.
- Be passionate about sport in general, and have an interest or knowledge of sport across the UK.
- A track record of delivering and exceeding in a role you have held.
- Some sport/fashion industry experience is desirable but not essential.
- Flexibility to work and travel across the UK on a regular basis.
- Be able to work on your own, and report into a central team about results and progress.
Ready for the challenge to keep up with this fast-paced environment? Want to find out more about the Shrey Regional Sales Manager Role
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career and apply for this exciting vacancy then please contact Matt Cooke (email: email@example.com) with your CV and covering letter.
Call Matt for further details 07488 703 678
Closing Date: Friday 26th July 2019 7:00 PM
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 5th August 2019